Business Tax Savings & Cash Flow Accelerator℠
The TRUST-CFO® CASH-FLOW ACCELERATOR℠ 3 Step Process
Complete our online application to qualify for funding and financing amounts
Pay a 10% down payment, we will finance the remaining 90% of the cost
Book your tax deductions and savings, and use your increased cash flow to grow your business
Click the button below to see a holistic view of participation in the TRUST-CFO® Accelerator℠.
This is a basic illustration using the TRUST-CFO® standard lines program.
TRUST-CFO® Accelerator℠ Example
Proposed Premium: $500,000
- Gross Premium: .............................................$500,000
- Cash Premium Payment Required:..................$50,000
- Principal Financed:..........................................$450000
- Annual Rate:...........................................................2.9%
- Annual Interest (Per Premium Payment):.......$13,050
Schedule of Payments (assumes principal on loan remains outstanding and is not repaid early):
- 2017: $100,000 cash premium payment due + $900,000 loan origination.
- 2018: No payments due.
- 2019: $13,050 Interest charge due.
- 2020: $13,050 Interest charge due.
- 2021: $13,050 Interest charge due.
- 2022: $13,050 Interest charge due + $450,000 experience rated refund back to insured (assumes good claims experience).
The above illustrates a one-time insurance premium payment in the amount stated above. Should the certificate holder decide to purchase insurance coverage again for the same or different amount, the same formula would apply on a rolling 5 year basis. Should you require an illustration of this we are glad to also provide.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T NEED IT IN THE 5 YEAR WINDOW? Awesome! Then you simply enjoyed an acceleration of cash into your business and the financed coverage along with the interest disappears leaving you with the original tax deferral that has been growing in the business for the past 5 YEARS!
If you want to see what that number is visit our Business Tax Savings Calculator and see how much you could save!
This strategy is not for everyone and will only work in the correct situation. If you are a business owner that has over $500,000 in revenue then we may be able to help.
David Doa Effect - Who remembers this guy? David Doa was the doctor who was wrongly drug off of a United Airline flight which set off weeks of United Airlines jokes on late night shows and social media. Jokes such as, “United Airlines: Fight or Flight, we decide” or “United Airlines now serves free punch!” But what do you think that did to ticket sales. United had a 30% drop in sales OVERNIGHT!
Upon investigation, the United employees were in the wrong and grossly mishandled the incident. Gross misconduct is NOT covered in the common liability policy either. What WAS covered was “unforeseen drastic drop in sales” coverage through a surplus line.
So what do YOU get as the business owner by taking advantage of surplus lines options?
- 1. Major tax savings.
- 2. Increased cash into your business for operating purposes.
- 3. Protection against certain threats if they arise.
Need help finding what your surplus lines are and how to account for them? Let TRUST-CFO℠ guide you on if/how others in your line of work are taking advantage of this cash security and acceleration tactic!
Protect Private Assets Against Lawsuits
Fill out the fields below to instantly see the potential for protecting private assets.
Disclosure: The simplified Private Retirement Funding Calculator uses base-level retirement assumptions but includes a range of uncertainty, so you should get a detailed report to confirm your exact funding amounts and needs.